Bergan Aut-O-Dine 25
Owning a pet may be can be an interesting activity but having so many pet can be a disturbance when you have to feed them manually, getting them quarrelling to get their food is annoyance. Or have to leave them for business without a dog sitter is kind of crime. So what you are going to do to face this kind of situation. Thinking about Bergan Aut-O-Dine 25 can be your fined solution.
- Automatic pet food dispenser keeps up to 25 lbs of food flowing without your interaction
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 14.9 x 22.8 inches ; 7.6 pounds
- Made for the larger pet, this durable option seals the food inside until your pet decides to eat
- Free yourself from refilling feed bowls
- Large capacity, rugged, easy to use, and weather resistant auto pet feeder
- An excellent option for homes with multiple dogs or larger breed dogs as well as for dogs who have access to the outdoors when no one is home
- Ability to access contents while stacked
- Airtight storage means food stays fresh longer
- Easy one hand access for scooping
- Largest top opening in the 50 lb category for ease of access
- Stackable means more food storage without taking up more floor space
- This great feeder automatically dispenses up to 25 lbs. of dry dog food
- Food conveniently loads from the top and the unit is excellent for kennel use.
- Can be mounted for permanent installation and is easy to clean.
- Has a durable option seal the food inside until your pet decides to eat.
- freedom from daily feedings
- Perfect for an outside feeder
- This feeder will feed your pet for a week or so!
- designed for larger dogs
- It can be cleaned thoroughly with some difficulty by removing the door, top and internal baffles.
- Some dogs are afraid to put their head inside the unit.
- This feeder is not “automated” in any way – it’s a gravity fed continuous feeder
- Small diameter dry food doesn’t slide down enough to fill eating pocket so you have to keep sticking my hand in to pull food down.
- Rain will splash into the door and the food becomes rotten
Lastly, this Bergan Aut-O-Dine 25 give a truly convenient for your petting time. In brief it is depend on your necessity to own this one.
Fresh Food Tower
Pet’s love food and they love an automatic food tower so they have an unlimited supply whenever they want dry food. This tower fits the bill. It holds enough dry food so that you don’t have to refill it every day. A good solution for any pet lover. Fresh Food Tower Automatic Pet Food Dispenser provides an excellent solution for clean, fresh dry food.
This cat feeder is easy to use and the cats had enough food at all times. It also prevented them from over eating. Also the person who checked on them didn’t need to worry the food would run out. It holds enough for the 2 cats for 10 days.
- It has the huge tower for food. The tower holds about a 3 1/2 lb of dry cat food
- The product dimension is over 10 x 10 x 4.5 inches
- Tall, so it holds a lot, but the opening is nice and wide, it keeps food contained.
- The food receptacle and the opening from the tower on this thing are huge. That makes this a convenient way to feed cats who stop eating when they are full.
- This product is very convenient in that you only have to fill it once a week. It also keeps the spilled food to a minimum.
- The Fresh Food Tower automatically releases only the amount of food needed. Food canister is easy to fill and carry. Plus it is dishwasher safe.
- It keeps food fresh. Durable, easy-to-clean plastic allows you to see food level.
- 5. Great for indoor or outdoor use.Cons:
- The lid could use some improvements, because it’s a bit narrow for filling, but it’s so large that it’s a problem very infrequently.
- The area to place the food in the top is small.
- The opening (where the food is dispensed) was too large so you need to improvise with a piece of plastic and some duct tape and made the opening smaller, otherwise, a huge amount of food comes out.
This Fresh Food Tower offers the huge amount of food for your pet. It also needs to be filled once in a week so you do not need to worry to leave your pet at home while you are out for a while.
With the Animal Planet Electronic Pet Feeder, you can customize your cat or dog’s meal portions and also the time they are fed.
- Integrated LCD control panel allows you to set custom meal times and portions.
- Large hopper holds up to 10 pounds of your pet’s favorite dry food.
- Battery operation provides cord-free convenience and portability.
- Main components are detachable for easy cleaning.
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 11 x 17 inches ; 4 pounds
- For indoor only
- Easy to use, well designed UI. You won’t have to break out the book each time you need to make a change.
- Seems to be made with decent quality plastics except for the clear plastic food hopper.
- The clock has maintained the time properly for three months and dispenses food at the scheduled times.
- Uses batteries or an AC adapter.
- Not perfect by any means, but good for the price.
- Incorrect feeding portions.
- The feeder is tall and becomes top heavy when filled with food.
- The food hopper plastic is thin and flimsy. It doesn’t screw on. The cats easily knock it off,
- There’s a groove on the hopper and the tab on the lid fits into it, but it doesn’t actually hold the lid in place at all. You can lift it off almost as easily as when it’s not in the groove.
- The lock on the top of the hopper is not functional at all.
- It does NOT remember your settings when you turn it off. You have to reprogram it each time you turn in on.
- Loses time, doesn’t dispense food when it should.
- It doesn’t come with the adapter, battery is getting expensive.
The Animal Planet Programmable Electronic Pet Feeder, beige revision (not the red and black version), is a reasonably good pet feeder with a few issues that should be addressed with an updated version. Improvement Suggestions:
- Ensure that proper feeding portions are being dispensed.
- Make the hopper more rigid with a secure lid.
- Design in a cat resistant feeder flap, either built in or detachable.
The unit can use batteries OR AC power but not both. Design it so that AC with battery backup is possible.